“This cozy place at one time was amazing.”
“The shisha has been strong and flavorful every time&#8212;I love the chocolate mint.”
“really liked the coffee they had here too.”
“the food was always very delicious and the hookah was good!”
“If you would like to taste middle eastern food this is a great place and food is excellent as is service.”
“the service was superb and the hookah was pretty g.”
“love the ambience and prices too!”
Relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a hookah with flavorful shisha.
I've been here a few times for hookah, and I will definitely be back. I recommend making reservations for a room, because the ambience is part of the experience. Lounge on silk pillows and enjoy a dimly-lit and tastefully-decorated room reminiscent of an opium den, sans opium. The service here was great, even when I had a problem. My order of hummus was disappointing (I'm not sure what they did, but it didn't taste like any other hummus I've ever had), and when I brough this to the attention of our server, she graciously exchanged it for an order of Baba Ganouhj.
The shisha has been strong and flavorful every time—I love the chocolate mint.
This cozy place at one time was amazing. I used to frequent them for great Shisha, good food and friendly service. This is no longer the case. I had reservations for 6 for New Years eve. My entire experience was unacceptable.
1. Owner lied about having valet not mention valet sign outside door(sent me to another restaurant to valet they refused. )
2. When I explained to him that other restaurant would not valet he begin to lie and say he did not tell me to valet
3. he became extremely loud yelling an pointing finger in my friends face
4. refused to show us business license
5. They sat us in cove where floor was dirty with rice and food on floor from previous guest
5. Refused to move us to another table saying we need party of 8, I have been here with 6 people previous and never had problem sitting on opposite side. it wasn't even busy.
6. Owner and manager never offered apology
7. RUDE!!! TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!! NO VALET!!!
Horrible!. WORST dining experience in recent memory. Not only was the server, slow, uninformed and generally rude but they refused to give us WATER! Unbelievable. That's right, if you're thirsty and in need of a little natural refreshment, expect to chuck out $3 for each half-liter bottle of Fiji brand water. Food quality was medicore. Entrees that would be $8-12 at a comparable establishment are $16-20 at Samah. While the hookah thing is neat, there are plenty of other places nearby to go and enjoy the same experience with arguably better food, service, atmosphere and way better value. Take your money elsewhere.
Great Experience. If you would like to taste middle eastern food this is a great place and food is excellent as is service. You can park at Cub's parking almost next door to the restaurant.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!