1) took them 3 attempts to mail my business checks when I signed up.
2) They lied about the Chase Rewards Program. Only transactions where an actual sales receipt is signed...are only transactions you get rewards on. The $30,000 i paid for inventory on my debit card...after following banker instructions...a waste of time and money.
3) 3 attempts to get deposit slips in 1 year...still can't get them
4) Tried 5 times, 20 phone calls to get the online payroll tax payment to work. The employees say they will help...you will never hear back from them.
5) They say you get $100 credit for every employee that opens a bank account. Not true...they lie about that to.
6) Was told by bank manager that the CEOs of Chase deserve the large bonuses.
7) The credit card machine doesn't work well. Many days and hrs and cost in frustration.
8) None of the employees believe in "shop local"
9) Was called every day...some times every 10 minutes for a $7 increase on my mortgage (I had automatic withdrawl). Have never been harassed this much. Still can't get the calls to stop even after the problem fixed
Employees at this branch only care about opening new accounts. You will get no service if anything goes wrong. Opening at this branch will give you headaches, penalties...will ruin your business and reputation.