WalMart and Profanity. There is a WalMart in Eldersburg, Maryland where there are two forty something type males who work during the day Monday Through Friday. I have found them to be sexist in their crude actions concerning female customers, and profane with their speech. And from what I have seen, they are really appreciated by management. There was a very nice man in his fifties more or less, and you never heard a profane word come out of his mouth, and they fired him. From what I have seen, WalMart promotes profane people on a regular basis.
1) they are probably getting paid very little to work.
2) they are people who decided to work instead of persuing a career.
3) They use profanity? Of course they do, they are high school drop outs, Teenage pregnancies, and the list keeps going.
4) If they look annoyed, they are. Frustated, unhappy, angry, of course, read the last 3 reasons i just wrote. I will be too if i was one of them.
5) Filthy restrooms? They are US citizens getting paid the minimum. Bring the illegal mexicans, that bathroom will be spotless.
6) Using the phone during work, talking loud about their personal lifes? HELLO? Ghetto queen here! You can't me them what to do! What you think? This is 1950? Watch the movie "the help", now you gotta pay for my suffering!
Poor Customer Service.
Why can't Walmart be clean with professional employees. Why?
The worst Walmarts I have ever been to were located at:
1300 Des Plaines Ave (at Roosevelt Rd)
Forest Park, IL 60130(708) 366-3608
4650 W North Ave (at Kilpatrick Ave)
Chicago, IL 60639 (773) 252-7465
I need to know why the Walmarts located in Chicago are filthy with unprofessional employees?
It's not just one employee, it's all the employees and the overall condition of the store is terrible.
This is what I have experienced:
1) Employees talking loudly about their personal lives, or gossiping about their co-workers.
2) Employees using their cell phones in the store and restroom (texting, taking pictures, talking, etc.) Isn't employees using a cell phone in the store against store policy?
3) Employees telling their personal lives to customers. (One employee told me about her diabetes. One talked about her kids at home. One felt compelled to tell me about her cheating boyfriend. I did not initiate these conversations and preferred to not hear about it. One told me about how frustrated and tired she was.)
4) Filthy products being stocked for sell. (Why are employees not cleaning off these products?)
5) Filthy restrooms.
6) The store is in constant disarray.
7) Regardless of how long the line is in customer service, often there is only one person helping customers. If lines are long there should always be at least 2 people working in customer service. The excuse that someone is "on break or at lunch" is not justification to keep customers waiting.
8) The worst thing I have seen are customer service employees arguing with customers over a return when the customer has a receipt. This holds up the line. I have seen customer service employees talk to customers like dogs. Arguing with customers for 5 or 10 minutes and the customer has a receipt for the return.
9) The employees at these locations are extremely argumentative and if a customer ask them a question they become annoyed, impatient and angry, especially in customer service.
10) Employees using profanity (there was a time an employee would get fired for that).
11) Employees eating snacks and working at the same time.
What will rectify this? Can Walmart fix these problems?
I prefer Walmart over Target because Walmart is cheaper, but at least Target is clean and usually the employees are not rude or obnoxious.
Why can't Walmart be clean with professional employees?
Bad shopping experience. Too small for amount of patrons attend this walmart... All workers seem rude and have bad customer service
The familiar smiley face representing the world's largest retailer stands for dependably low prices and customer service..
What started as Sam Walton's vision in 1962 now accounts for more than $200 billion in annual sales. The well-respected discount store emphasizes value, customer care and variety. Thirty-six departments offer everything from shoes to DVD players, including apparel, health and beauty products, electronics, toys, fabrics, craft supplies, jewelry and outdoor equipment. Popular clothing lines include Levi Strauss, Wrangler and No Boundaries. In addition to a wide range of computer equipment, Wal-Mart Connect Internet service is also available.
Horrible store!!!!. Horrible shopping experience!!! Merchandise on floor, longer in check-out than finding what I purchased. Dirty floors, no help to be found.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Walmart Supercenter on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.